Architectural Department Lead
Location: Fargo, ND or St. Paul, MN
The ideal person will have a strong background in the markets we serve (hotel/hospitality and senior living/healthcare) and a desire to become part of the management team. This position will include working with the project team and coordinating the design and document production work. The position offers an opportunity to be closely involved in all phases of projects, including coordination of consultants & engineers. The ability to develop project designs that fit the client’s objectives and program requirements are essential. Other responsibilities will include code compliance, construction cost estimating and project budgeting.
• Master's degree in architecture.
• Registered architect with 8-10 years post registration experience.
• Strong communication skills and professionalism are a must.
• NCARB License
• Strong background in hospitality/hotel design and/or senior living / long term care projects
• Business Development experience preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• ADT experience a plus
• REVIT experience preferred
• Bluebeam experience a plus
• Adobe InDesign/Photoshop experience a plus